Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 296: Way of the Assessment

Because of extreme exhaustion, I will make today's blog brief. Street Teams was fun this morning; I got to work with some new friends from the Wesley Institute, and I got to connect with an old friend in the Towers. I had to leave early though, because I needed to work on my song for the song submission assessment. I figured out the part for half the song, but I couldn't work on it anymore due to a couple friends needing my keyboard to record the parts for their song. In the end, I didn't record anything, but I consider it a willing sacrifice. The rest of my day has been working on this evangelism assessment (which I'm still working on even now). I really hope I can get this done by tomorrow. Pray for me; this is a tough one.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment