Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 292: My Inner Musician

So today was a very musical day. This morning, I was supposed to do graphics for TV, but due to a miscommunication, I ended up working camera 2 (which I didn't mind). The highlight of rehearsal and chapel was the opening item that's been on standby for the past few weeks: a performance of TobyMac's Ignition with Lauren on female vocals, Leon on the reggae style lyrics, and Alexis on rapping lyrics. They did a great job this morning. After that, I had the worship workshop for 3 hours. We made a lot of progress, but since the actual service is next week, we really need to meet up and perfect a couple things. The rest of my day involved resting here in 223 and writing a song for my assessment. Yup, that's about it.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment