Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 276: The Rearranging Cupcake

Today was more than interesting. So last night we had to move our clocks forward an hour due to daylight savings, so I set my alarm at 6. However, my phone saw it fit to not switch the time, so I got woken up by Donny at 6:38. I wasn't too happy about that... so I got ready as fast as possible and got there just in time for the rehearsal. After our initial rehearsal, there was another rehearsal for the animated children's story (basically a re-telling of a story in the Bible for kids); they had some of us in the choir help out. I got to be a cupcake! It was a lot of fun really; they remade the story of Jesus turning water into wine by putting it into an 80s' perspective. After that, I came home to work on assessments a little more; I got some done, but again not everything. I can only hope I'll get these other two done by tomorrow night (pray for me). My day was really good; I got to hang out with Josh and Laz more than usual, which will turn into a stronger friendship (after all, we are going to live together for the next year 8D ).

God bless,
Steven

P.S. I realize I've been watching House the entire last week. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment