Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 302: The Transition

This week has been nothing more than tremendous. God has been so gracious to me; the way that I've seen blessing after blessing after blessing, I just couldn't thank God enough for what He's done for me. Today was no exception. Originally, I was supposed to help with TV, but since I served on Tuesday, my leader switched me with someone else so I could sit in chapel. I couldn't have been happier, because chapel today was amazing. Seriously amazing; the worship was incredible, and Mark gave a great message on not putting yourself down (which is something I've been getting a lot of encouragement about). After that, I had lunch with my good friend Lauren, just catching up on life; it's gonna be sad when she leaves, because she's one of the strongest leaders here. Our songwriting lecture was amazing as well; Matt Capper gave us different perspectives on melodic rhythm, which was great. After that, I just got to lay back and enjoy the rest of the day. I feel super blessed to have amazing friends that I can just chill with; it makes me think back to high school, when I could do that with my classmates. Well, that's about all for now; I have stuff to do tomorrow yo!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment