Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 287: Passion

My Thursday:
Sisterhood was converted into a Be the Change morning. I was asked last night to help lead a team, so I got to work with a couple good friends. It was one of those days where not much happened, but it still managed to be a good day. One of the tiny highlights was seeing Ben's new camera: the exact one I want to get. He told me if I'm ever interested in trying it out sometime (which I am), all I have to do is ask.
Moving on, today's class schedule was a bit different. Usually we have New Testament Intro after Sisterhood (and in my case, after the college chapel team meeting which goes after Sisterhood), but today we had Christian Doctrine, which is usually on Friday mornings. Also, many of our staff are away in a week long state conference, so instead of our usual teacher Tracy we had Anita (who remains one of my favorite teachers here at college). It was a great class; we talked about Jesus and HIs attributes. It's amazing how sometimes you need a reminder of what Jesus did for you; I really got convicted today. After that, it was resting time before setting up for the master classes. I really didn't feel like taking part of master classes, so after I set up I just went back home (only to find out later that the bass master class was cancelled because the trainer thought it was next week.). Other than that, this day was pretty good!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment