Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 281: Upload Day, the Sequel

So today ended up being another video upload day. I didn't necessarily have plans for today, so it was okay for me to dedicate another day for this. I'm recovering a lot of computer space, so it's really becoming worth it! This whole video upload process is a real good practice in terms of patience and commitment; I'm just glad to finally give the families back home a chance to see their kids doing their thing. I have an idea for next time that will make it a little more fun on my part; I just need to talk to my video team about it. I also practiced with my bass some more, and I got to catch up on the music world some more. I love when bands have a listening party for the fans, where they can listen to music online for free; it's like even though I can't buy the CD, I still get a chance to experience it. Take Jars of Clay for example; these guys released a brand new album this week (their 11th!) and I got to listen to it on NewReleaseTuesday. I must say, these guys are doing such a great job; every album is better than the one before it. Even right now, I'm checking out a listening party for a guy named Josh White, a newcomer to BEC Recordings. So far, I'm pretty impressed with what I'm hearing. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day; I just know it.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment