Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 259: Why So Not Serious?

Today was one of those days that despite a lot going through my head, it remained a good day. Sisterhood was a highlight; I just love working with these amazing people. They're all full on legends in my book! No matter what we do, we always have fun serving the church in a rarely noticed way. I've always loved the "silent servant" thing; like, I don't have to get attention or time in the spotlight for being a servant. I'm more than happy to just be able to give to the house and nothing else. Now, I'll admit, I found it very difficult to stay focused during my New Testament class today, but what I was able to process in my mind was great; gotta love Duncan's Biblical wisdom. I had a little break before the master classes (for which I was volunteered to help with, against my will. Just kidding.) and that was awesome. We had this guy named Steve Foxe talk with us about why the bass is so important to a band; I feel more empowered after the master class. When I got home, I shared dinner with Donny, chilled with my neighbors, and tried skinny jeans for the first time (let's just say, slim fit jeans are WAY better for me.) All I need to say is that I'm grateful for God's mercy, even though there's way too much of it over my life.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. By the way, Flat 223's mini series is well on it's way to launching. We made an official Facebook page, where people that become fans of the show can see all kinds of cool stuff. We have pictures from a mock up photo shoot, a 223 forum where we can chat about ideas for episodes, and soon we will be posting the episodes on the page. See for yourself:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/223-The-Series-Fanbase/101798706551370

No comments:

Post a Comment