Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 262: Stuck to a Television

So today wasn't really about tv (I just felt like being random), but it was a good day. I chose today to be my Sabbath; just resting from life, not wanting to feel burnt out. It was just one of those days where I needed to get away from stuff; I've had too much on my mind lately. In terms of this here blog, I don't want to go into details, but all I ask from you is prayer. There's things in my life that need changing, rearranging, and growth; things of all size, shape, and form. I don't feel like writing much more today; I'm super tired at the moment. However, I got two things out of today: 1, God is just one really cool guy, and 2, I couldn't have gone through this day without Him.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. thanks to everyone that gave me and the guys great feedback from the mini series episode; it's much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment