Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 246: Stepping Up To the Camera. Again.

My whole day revolved around cameras. How normal haha. This morning I was supposed to get training on being a producer (fancy name for running TV), but due to a lot of mix-ups during rehearsal I ended up not getting of that. After an amazing Christian Doctrine class on Creation, I was supposed to assist my team leader, Vanessa, with producing, but because of a missing director and another person getting nervous before trying out camera 1, she ended up directing and I ended up using camera 1. It was an awesome morning though!! After that, I had a small break before my last class of the day, which is my songwriting lecture. Today we had Nato, one of the guitarists, talk with us about rhyme and all the technical things behind a good rhyme. After THAT, I had another small break before my call time for camera operating for Friday Night Live (so September 5th is Australia's Father's Day; therefore on Sunday there won't be church in the evening. and since Sunday Night Live was supposed to end then, it was moved to tonight.) I got to use camera 2, and it was so much fun. I'm just glad the day is done; I could use some more sleep tonight.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment