Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 252: Dark Is the Way, Light Is A Place

By the grace of God Almighty, the new Anberlin album has been released. That alone made this week worth living so far. These men of God have definitely been blessed with songwriting and musicianship talent, and they continue to be an inspiration. But that's not the purpose of today's blog (although they get major props from me for their new album)

So today was jammed packed with awesome. Sisterhood simply rocked this morning; the creative team rearranged the stage again, and now there's room for cameras 1 and 2 to be on stage. I was supposed to do producer training again, but I ended up doing camera 2 because my friend Henrick wasn't comfortable enough to handle it. He did prove to be a great assistant though. After Sisterhood, I had the chapel meeting with all the leaders; we discussed ideas for the college open day coming up, and I'm going to be doing a couple videos for it. I'll admit, I'm pretty excited about it. The only downside to the meeting was that because of it I missed most of my New Testament Intro class (but one of my classmates explained what Duncan talked about, so it's all good). So the rest of my afternoon ended up being more relaxed than normal; that's more than fine with me haha. The time for Team Night soon came, and we worshipped and received a message from Sarah Morgan, who many people wouldn't know without her husband, Reuben Morgan. It was a nice way to end the evening (despite being asked by Donny to help pack down the auditorium). So all in all, this day was once again a blessing to be a part of. God, thanks for giving me such a good life to live; I owe it all to you.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. some more praise reports for you:
1. Donny and my other good friend Andrew are starting their new jobs at Toys R' Us on Tuesday
2. My flatmate Josh got his renewed Confirmation of Enrollment within the day of applying for it; so he can stay in the country for another year!
3. The mini series finally has a release date set that will be announced soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment