Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 267: The Entertainment, That's Me

Today:
A wonderful 6:30 call time; chapel rehearsal was quite the eventful time, because the worship team had to practice without their ear inputs (which lets them hear everyone else in the band). Fortunately it didn't stop us, and we had a great time preparing for chapel later on.
I seriously love Tracey Barrell's Christian Doctrine class; you've heard me say it before, but I just can't stop expressing my love for this class! It's just SO good! We talked about Jesus' humanity and deity, which is an awesome subject if I may add.
Chapel was awesome too; it was around 20 minutes shorter than usual, because our college's vice president extended the prayer for all kinds of needs in the college. It was a powerful, spirit filled time, and we all left inspired to press onward.
After that, it was my songwriting lecture, where we discussed how to deal with the disappointments of songwriting. The whole subject gave us tips on how to deal with the pressures of writing a song, including criticism, doubt, and other irritations; very informative and helpful.
a few hours later, and I was back in church to help with the Wildlife TV crew; unfortunately due to complications with camera 2 (that began just before the Healing Seminar), we can't use that camera anymore until the church figures it out. So instead of that, I did some directing training and brought some energetic atmosphere to the evening. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to continue doing that. A little while back I was dealing with fears of getting exhausted, but now I feel refreshed and have a different mindset about it all. So it's all good now!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment