Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 257: Didn't See That Coming..

Ever get really, really surprised from something you didn't think too much of? Well, that happened to me today. Today in my musicianship class, we decided on the songs we were gong to pick for our worship set which is happening in about 5 weeks. It just so happens that one of the songs picked was the song I wrote with Kristin; pretty stoked and surprised about that one. I guess it's because I wasn't expecting it to be chosen, but Mary saw potential in it, which is why she picked it. So what will be happening is that we will be workshopping the songs to get them ready to play for a worship set; I really like that we get to do this because it's helping us see the kind of songs we should try to write for a congregation. It really inspired me to see the potential I have in writing songs; I want to develop this more and more so I can get better. Other than that, classes, and LVN, it was a full day but a blessed one.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment