Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 245: What an apple

Today was great; it's amazing when you think on how God's mercy is so great. The only thing I wish I had more of was sleep, since I ended up working on the Misterhood video until 2 a.m. It was worth it, so I heard; I couldn't see it because I was running a camera for Sisterhood. It was different this time around because I had to work around some random bench with a mannequin that was set up in front of the drums... but other than that, it was loads of fun. After that, I went to a chapel meeting (which will now be weekly) where we gave updates on all the parts of college chapel; so far, things are going great. After the New Testament class with Duncan, I went back home and worked on the co-written worship song; it's fully written, and now all that's left is to record it. After that, there was a little bit of time before Team Night, and I will say that Team Night was awesome. The ultimate highlight was seeing Christian perform a bass solo; that totally made me look at the bass in a whole different light. There are times when a bass can be overlooked, but now I don't see how I could EVER overlook the bass! Christian is such a legend. Now I'm watching Law Abiding Citizen, which is a surprisingly good movie; loads of suspense. That's all for today.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. If you haven't seen the new line of iPods, I recommend checking it out. They are just too epic for words. I can proudly say it was worth waiting 2 years, because now the iPod Touch is WAY better than the ones before it. Now it's just a matter of saving up little by little..

No comments:

Post a Comment