Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 258: It's About Time, Guys!

This is all you need to know about today: The mini series is done. It's taken a while to make it happen, but what matters is that it's done. So, in the joy we have over finally getting this thing ready for release, we have made an official Facebook fan page to get the word spread out to our friends and family. As of right now, the page has been active for about two hours, and we already have 13 fans (as of the very moment I'm typing this). The momentum is back; now it's a matter of uploading it and letting the video do the rest of the work. I am so proud of how it's looking; I can only thank so many people for their contributions to making this possible. I know, it's weird that I'm treating it like I won an Emmy, BUT I'm just happy right now, so don't judge me =) so yeah, filming; it's awesome.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment