Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 265: Brighter

today was great. I woke up a bit later than usual, which was awesome; I enjoy the days I get to sleep in. Around noon, I talked with my parents and sister (not to mention I got to hear my dogs barking in the background; I'm sure that's them telling me they're alright haha). We caught up on a lot of things that really encouraged me; I felt so at peace by the time the talk was over. after that, I went over to my friend Celeste's place and watched I Love You, Man; I gotta admit, the more I see that movie, the more I end up enjoying it. After watching the movie, I went with her and Donny (who was also present for the movie) to have dinner before I had to go to church. Tonight I helped with camera operating, which turned out to be so much fun. It was the start of the Healing Seminar, which is an event that's made just for the church. Tonight's message was given by Dr. Robi Sonderegger, who spoke on emotional healing. Unfortunately, because I was helping with cameras (I used TWO tonight!), I didn't get to hear the majority of the message; however, I will be getting a free copy of it so I don't get left out. So it's all good.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment