Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 254: Tragics and Rejoices

Today was a mixed day; there were many parts that made me extremely joyed, and others that made me cry inside.

Here's the good stuff:
Street Teams was absolutely epic. Thanks to one of our Russian students, we were able to connect with a couple people in a whole new way. This morning alone made my day.
I got to relax during the afternoon and catch up on some things.
Evening church was great, and I feel refreshed after the worship and message.

The not so good stuff:
I heard of the death of one of my former classmates, Jessica Morales, from the San Bruno fire; very unfortunate news.

Okay, so that was the only real not good thing that happened, but God is control; and that's all that matters.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment