Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 261: Premiere

This Saturday was one of firsts and lasts. In the morning, it was Street Teams; I got to visit some old friends in the Lawson, as well as re-acquaint with others I haven't seen in a long time. What really made Street Teams significant was the fact that it was the last day for our friend Cornelius; this week he's returning to Germany to help his church out, and he sure will be missed. We got to have a lunch get-together for him at Yvonne's place; probably the best roast chicken rolls I've had in like.... a long time..
Afterwards it was an attempt to get my assessment done (didn't get very far today) and uploading the first episode of the mini series. There were a couple complications during the upload, and I had to try 3 times before it actually worked. However, it is done and waiting for you to check it out if you haven't already (it's on our Facebook page). Church tonight was great; Joel and Julia A'Bell gave an awesome message on commitment, specifically in relationships. After church I got some dinner and joined some of the guys downstairs as they were trying out the new Halo game; these guys are going to have many, many late nights thanks to this game. I will say, though, it is a very impressive game. Anyways, today was a good day; God pulls through without fail, and His love and mercy are more than enough for me.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment