Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 250: Parting Some Water

Today was another full day. It started at 6:30 with chapel rehearsal, which went awesome. I got to try out camera 4 this time, and even though I need some more practice with it, it went well. After a powerful Personal Evangelism class talking about how to talk the gospel, we had chapel, which was so good; we got to hear from the one and only Sanga, who I think is one of Hillsong's best speakers. After an hour break, I had my music workshops, where we were assessed on learning songs in an hour; I had so much fun figuring out bass lines without using song charts. The band just went all out today, and I think it showed. The best part of the day hands down was the chapel workshop; we got to learn one of the new songs and try them out as bands. Apparently, the workshop was epic, because I broke a nail in the process (I don't mean that in a feminine way at all.) It was... interesting. Tonight was nothing but connect group, which went great. It was awesome hanging out with some amazing guys, and I feel encouraged being in the presence of such strong men of God. This was one of those days where God was just at work, and I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh, and praise report: Donny has a job interview tomorrow morning. Pray that the interview goes well!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment