Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 256: Video Challenge

So today was interesting. It started with my New Testament class with Andy instead of Ben; it was a great class where we talked about parables and a whole new perspective on it. It really opened my eyes to how we can read these parables. Normally I would have had my musicianship/songwriting tutorial around 12:30, but because of the master classes on Thursday, we didn't have that class today. Instead, we had to endure a larger break until our last class of the day (which I used to just rest from a packed Sunday). The Christian Doctrine/Personal Evangelism tutorial is one of my personal favorites of the week; we get so much input on what we're learning, and it empowers me to dig deeper. The rest of my day was more resting and hanging out with my flatmates; this is really a very generalized blog, but it was a very general day.
However, there was another part to mention. During my last class, the chapel creative team had a meeting for the open day coming up this Friday. My video team and I are tasked with making a video to go with the song they will be performing to start the whole thing off; fortunately, God has blessed me with some talented people to work alongside me to make this happen. We have a lot to film and edit this week, but Lord willing we will get it done on time. I have a vision for it; hopefully it can come together in the end.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment