Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: A Well Spent Day

So today, I spent the entire afternoon with my best friend, Hannah, and her family. They decided to try and find good deals at the Gilroy shopping centers. The only problem I seemed to find was that there was like 3 stores out of around 50 that actually caught my interest. And even then, I didn't really find anything worth buying. But it's okay, because I got to spend some valuable time with Hannah. She's been very sad lately with the idea of me leaving. I know it's a heavy sacrifice for me to leave her for 2 years, but I've been praying that she'll be okay. God blessed me so much when He made her a serious part of my life; she's helped me in so many ways, I know I'll make it up to her someday. It makes me think of how much we appreciate our friends; those people in our lives that we talk with on a regular basis, those we look to in good and bad times, and those that share each others's interests. It's good to have people that care about you; I'm grateful for each individual I call my friend. I hope you're happy with your friends too. And let's not forget the ultimate friend: God Almighty. So make sure you show your appreciation for the best friend you could ever have tomorrow, as it is Sunday. Hope everyone has a wonderful remainder of their weekend!
God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment