Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: The Initiation of Grace

Orientation for my first semester of Hillsong college began today; and it was everything I hoped it would be AND more. Worship was powerful (as is Hillsong's custom), the messages were impacting, and the lectures had something for everyone to hear. We had good laughs, met new friends, and really connected with God; it was truly the beginning of a life-changing experience. I felt such a peace of heart, it's something that words on a blog just can't explain. I feel fresh, you know? Like everything that led me to Australia is just stored in archives so I can completely take in what's happening here. I will admit, thoughts of home came frequently, but God reassured me that it's gonna be okay. He has so much in store for all the students, and we are so excited to see what happens. After orientation, we all went to our rooms to enjoy the rest of the day off, but Eric invited me to join him at a prayer and worship hangout with some of the other fellow Christ-followers. Naturally, I went; and I am very happy I did. It was a great time, worshipping with new friends and being joined together through our hearts for God to move in us and through us. This day was just incredible; what else can I say to describe how good the day was? God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. That's how.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment