Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29: Productiveness!!

I was alone today; other than Jesus, of course. However, it wasn't in vain because I got quite a bit accomplished today! First thing was my music; as you know I mentioned I'm working on my first music set release called Here and Alive; today I had the blessing of recording, mixing, AND finalizing 3 songs for that EP, and I am pretty excited about it!! All these ideas just kept flowing, and I just kept playing until something would catch my ear of approval; and there was much approval. I also have the layout for 3 other songs, but the only one I have yet to conjure up it's composition is the title track. But after seeing how awesome today was, I don't doubt it's an impossible feat. I'm trying to get it done as soon as possible so everyone can join in on the listening, so just bear with me as I'm working hard to put it out there.
I also got a chance to finally put together an accompaniment to this here blog with a vlog! I know I'm not the most original video kind of guy, but I figured I should might as well give it a shot; so you can go check out my first episode of the One Man's Journey, One God's Plan Video Edition right here on Youtube; see my world through my eyes 8)
That was pretty much my day, so I have nothing else to report.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment