Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14: Project Adios, Day 4: Getting Things Done

Today I went to SFC to say bye to the staff that impacted me most during my time as a student: Mrs. Gerlach, Ms. Lynn, Mrs. Riddle, Mr. V., Mr. and Mrs. Mateyka, Mr. Ashton, Miss Daisy, Mr. Asire, and Pastor Mike. I also said farewell to some of my friends that are still there. Not everyone was there, but I was able to say bye to most of them. When I think about it, I was practically raised there as much as I was raised at home. I learned so much there in my 12 years as part of SFC, and I just wish I could have been there my 4th grade year. But then again, I never would have seen the world for what it truly was. I'm gonna miss San Francisco Christian School; it will always be like home for me. Tomorrow I am saying bye to all my Rescue Mission friends, and after that it's just one more full day in the U.S.A. Man, time flew so fast. It's incredible how almost a year ago this was just an idea, and now it's become a reality. God has been so merciful throughout the year with the entire process going smoothly; I just hope I can handle being on my own for the first time.

God bless,
Steven

P.S.: I was checking out a couple Tooth and Nail bands today, and I recommend you check them out: Number One Gun, Queens Club, and Sent By Ravens

No comments:

Post a Comment