Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9: Out of the House

Today was lots of fun. I spent most of the afternoon with my mom; we got our hair cut, went to a couple super markets and got a bunch of random things, and we went to the library (which was a place I never pictured myself EVER returning to). We got to just have some quality time together, and it was positively great. I sure hope we can do it again. I was working on another song for my self-made music project when I got back, and I got some important stuff done which made me that much more relieved. And in the evening I visited Hannah' house to help her dad with the worship for their service tomorrow afternoon; totally different than what I'm used to, but still fun. These are the kind of days I hope I can have often in Australia; considering I only have classes like 4 days a week, I'm more than sure I can. It just won't be the same when it's with my closest friends and family. I'm gonna miss being here in California. Well tomorrow's Sunday; very excited I am!! Give thanks to God, 'cause He got you through another week and He loves you like crazy!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment