Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17: the Trip There

It just came to mind that I'm not really gonna have a chance to update this blog unless I do it now, so here I am, finding time this morning to add to this challenge I've put on myself. Well, here we are. Time sure does go by fast. Feels like yesterday I was just praying about this, asking God if this was what He wanted me to do. Now look; I'm ready to take off. I'm sure the enemy is steaming in anger right now, and I like that he's not in control of my life. It's not for him to control. Last Sunday, the message was about not going somewhere unless you knew God was gonna be there with you; and I'm definitely sure He will be with me every day. So like I said in my last post, I won't have anything on Monday, but I'll keep you updated as soon as possible!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment