Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16: The Turning of the Page

Have you ever compared life to a book? A vast storyline that has the potential to go in any direction? A compelling tale that draws you in with every new paragraph and page? One roller coaster drop after the other as tension rises, emotions sink in, and events that twist and turn you down the path that is your existence? Today I couldn't help but think of my life so far as a book; what kind of book is yet to be determined. So much has happened in 18 and a half years of living. So much good, yet so much bad along with it. My entire life has been a battle; one of principalities and powers. God has stuck close to me ever since the beginning, and I see why. Since the first days I could walk, I was put into the ministry atmosphere, where I constantly learned about the needs of the world, the benefits of surrendering your life to God, and where I could be used in the future. Today, I type this not as a person without knowledge of reason or without any outlook on life, but as a child of the Most High. A person that is ready to see my life become enveloped in His presence. This is it. A new chapter of my life is right at my doorstep. The sadness has finally kicked in, seeing as how I've really realized that I'm not gonna see all my friends and family for almost a year. But because of God's mercy, I will get through this, and I will succeed. Please keep me in your prayers, especially for traveling safety. I'm gonna miss you all so much; thank you for being a part of my life. The next time you read from this blog, I will be on the other side of the world!!!!!

Many blessings from my King,
Steven

P.S. I won't have a blog post on Monday because I'm losing Monday thanks to the international date line; so I'll try to get 2 posts on Tuesday. I just realized I'm gonna have 364 days this year.. Oh shoot haha

No comments:

Post a Comment