Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 8: Progress. Sweet, sweet progress.

Yesterday marked a milestone for me: I finally finished one of my songs. I took forever to get it to a point that I liked, and it is now in my iTunes library; YAY. So I decided to go by the name of That One Guy, because I felt I could have a sense of humor about it. I would like to get people saying things like, "Have you heard of That One Guy?" or, "Do you listen to That One Guy?"; stuff like that. Well that, and Nick Jonas and the Administration was already taken (the Administration? Really?). Anyways, yeahI have an official song of my own, and I am very excited about it. Last night I went to see Avatar; never thought I would be so awe-struck by tall, skinny Smurfs battling to protect their sacred land from us genius human beings. That's got to be one of the most visually stunning films of all time. If you're an all out action movie fanatic, then by all means go watch it (Now.). In all honestly, that's literally all I did yesterday; pretty weird to only have accomplished 2 things in one day. Well I have stuff to do here now, so I'll keep you posted later tonight; adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment