Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13:Project Adios, day 3; slacking off

Today I was supposed to visit SFC to say bye to the staff and students; but due to a stomach issue, I couldn't find it in myself to go. I was pretty bummed out, because I really wanted to go. But I felt better as the day progressed, so that was okay. I went to pick up my sister from work and then we went to Union Square so she could return something she bought. I went to the Apple store to see if the warranty that came with my headphones would work on the headphones that my dogs felt the need to destroy. To my unfortunate surprise, they only replace ones with defects, not ones that are brutally destroyed. So if I want to replace them I have to pay $30 bucks (which I don't have). On the upside, however, I got to have some awesome Chinese food for dinner, so that made up for the previous upset. Speaking of replacement, I am well on my way to completing my semi-acoustic cover of Family Force 5's Replace Me; I get excited when I hear how it's coming together! I can't wait to share it with everyone; and who knows, maybe I can send it to the Family Force 5 guys to get their opinion? That'd be sweet, but only time will tell. OH YEAH, and my sister is letting me borrow her auxiliary Blackberry for the time being, so I have a phone now. That should help until Sunday.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment