Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7: The Number of Completion

Today turned out to be a better day than usual. So first I had an orthodontist appointment in the morning, which turned out to be a drag; long story, so don't worry about it. On the way there, God gave me an idea for the possibility of making a Christian based hangout place for youth groups to come and fellowship. Like an auxiliary church building or something; only time will tell if that becomes my first ministry job. I had a great afternoon watching tv with my dogs, and as soon as my family came home, things brightened up in the house. I got to spend quality time with my mom while looking for shoes to take to Australia, and we found 2 for a great price. Yay. Overall, God was good today, and I am very grateful for what He's done so far. So far, so good! I can rest well knowing He's got a lot in store for me; plus I'm caught up with the blogs, so that helps too!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment