Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 24: Hillsong Sunday

So today I got to return to Hillsong for church; had a blast as usual. I can't believe in 3 days I'll be starting my first year of college; SHOOT!! Time has flown by. I got to hear a great message from John Bevere (check him out if you want, he's from Colorado), and I got refreshed in my spirit. Tomorrow, as I've probably mentioned already, is the day I'm moving into the apartment; pretty, pretty excited about that!

As for the audition on Wednesday, I think I'm gonna go with Mighty To Save and For Who You Are; sounds like it'll be loads of fun. AND I've written 3 new songs over here already; the last one I wrote came at me late last night, and I had to try and stay up so I could write it down for memory's sake. As for the first music project I'm working on, it will be back in production soon, since I've only finished one out of 7. Thanks again to those who helped me decide what it'll be called [Here and Alive], and I hope I can get it out to my friends soon. I also have a plan set for the year in terms of my music: a total of 3 EPs by the end of the year. Here and Alive will be first, then the Moments That Mattered (which will start as an EP, then end up being an 18 song collection of songs I cherished during my years at SFC), and Promise For the Season EP (Christmas moosic!!!). Hopefully in God's name I can get it all done. And I'm gonna try to find a good sensai for learning guitar so I can be more legit haha.

God bless,
Steven

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much... So glad you were able to make it. Many blessings as you start college!

    Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete