Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11: Project Adios, day 1

Today was my farewell to my class of '09 friends. We had a great time hanging out; I never thought I would have that much fun at a place called Scandia, but I did. We did miniature golf, Go-Karts, and laser tag (which is now something I want to do a lot). I really love my classmates; they've been such a blessing to me I can't even define it in words. I would try, but it would take around a day. So I want to give a special thanks to Kazemi, Marissa, Aundrea, Katherine, James (especially James for putting today's events together), Scott, Allan, Josh, Kawika, Nicole, and Marcel for making this day one I will most definitely remember. I hope I can hang out with you guys when I return in December!

In the evening, I visited the Garcia household. They wanted to give me the money they raised during a special offering at yesterday's service. Can you believe their church were so kind to have an offering for me? Man, God is so generous. I'm so grateful that I have the support of so many people on this; it almost makes me tear up. The on;y thing that ruined today was my phone completely breaking down; how convenient for it to die when I'm about to leave. So heads up: if you need to contact me, use internet sources; I can't text or call anyone anymore, so that's what has to be done for the time being. Project Adios in underway; tomorrow is saying adios to SFC and all the wonderful people in it. Oh man.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment