Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 451: Hiatus

So this morning I woke up to a harsh reality. All this involvement with the college hasn't come without sacrifice. Sure, I'm being part of some amazing things here at college with the creative team and I'm studying and learning so much, but being present with what's happening here has left me slowly losing grasp of the world I left to be here. I'm not proud to confess this, but it's the truth and I don't want to avoid the truth. So this is what I'm going to do: as an executive order as to preserve communication between two worlds, I will be temporarily retiring this blog (maybe permanently, pending on conditions) to focus communication to the people that matter most to me. If this isn't farewell, then I'll see you when I see you. If this is, then I want to extend a big thank you for taking time of your days to read on my adventures in Australia. This blog's ultimate purpose was to look back at how much I've grown in two year through the Hillsong International Leadership College; it's been a long way, but I've had the support of many great family and friends. So again, thank you; I said it every time, and I'll say it again:



God bless

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment