Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 447: Colour, 2.0 and Condensed

Upon arrival at the Hills campus, I felt prepared to take on whatever I needed to do. I was confident, I was well rested, and I was hungry for action. Ever get those days when you come in to your work place and you end up having nothing to do because it's all taken care of? That was today for me. I found out that I'm only rostered for the morning sessions and a small intermission before the evening sessions; other than that, I'm a free man. I pretty much spent the day filming stuff and trying to find something productive to do; I even joined two completely different teams just because. I will say though, that despite not having done any work with TV, I still consider this a good day; it's only going to get better from here.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment