Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 440: Position Doesn't Matter

Today was great. Got a lot of filming done, and despite a rough first day on TV, God remained faithful to me. I'm just really tired and I need to get some sleep since we have an early call time tomorrow; sorry, but I gave you the smallest possible summary of the day. I don't really want to get into details at the moment...

However, I will tell you about what I learned from today. So I'm rostered to be a camera assistant for the conference. There were a lot of miscommunications throughout the day, and by the end of it I was left feeling out of place and a bit useless for not having done anything, but then I remember something I prayed: "God, no matter what I do or where I serve, I pray that I give it my best for Your glory and not my own gain." If anything, this is what got me through it all; I hope I gave Him the best of my ability today.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment