Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 426: Last Minute Things

Today had a couple incidents where "last minute" pretty much defined it all. The classes today were awesome; I got so much from them, I feel empowered to see worship in a whole new way. In our music workshop, we did a great job with our rearrangement piece; I'm feeling pretty confident with the band and how we're doing. After class, I went straight to the library to work on a other project for College News; I got asked to make ads for a couple other things yesterday, and today was my only chance to actually make it possible. I started around 5:30 and finished around 7:50; the end product looks great, if I may say so myself. I also got asked while I was working on the ads if I could help play piano for worship during the Misterhood service; it's been a long time, so I'm looking forward to it!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment