Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 443: Next Level Directing/Gaming

So here's the thing: life is going pretty well for me right about now. I've been putting in more effort into getting solid devotional times, and the fruit of that choice has never been sweeter. This is why I chose to call this blog a journey, because I knew that even at the very end of it I was still going to be learning and experiencing new things. Well technically I'll be learning new stuff for the rest of my life. I usually have a 6:30 call time, but I ended up sleeping past my alarm and getting there around 6:50; I had to also to run against the rain, but looking back at it, that was fun! I was given the opportunity to direct for the first time in church (my legacy continues...). I won't lie, I was pretty nervous about it, but thanks to my amazing leaders helping me, I managed to get through it. After the service, I finished an assessment, started video editing for the footage I got from the Colour conference, and just rested; I needed this, and right now I feel great. In the evening, I got to hang out with my flatmates and some other great friends over a few games on the Nintendo Wii; my forearms are still feeling the aftermath of the games. Great day, great God; you know how it goes.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment