Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 425: Tight Schedule

Today just made me realize how busy of a person I am this year. There's so much going on, it's surprising how I haven't burned out. This morning I filmed an ad for Colour; it's going to be tricky to get this College News thing the way the leadership want it. For one, I'm limited to two minutes; one ad I worked on over the weekend was 1:34 by itself. I had to really cut it down while trying to keep it's message intact; not an easy feat. Tomorrow I have to find a way to make a few more advertisements while I still have time; it involves more stop motion, so give or take it could take me a while to make this one happen. I managed to make some time to talk with my family, but it didn't really work out; hopefully that will be fixed soon, because it was a bummer.. other than that, a great day.

God bless,
Steven

1 comment:

  1. Apnijobs.com is a good website for finding latest jobs.

    ReplyDelete