Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 430: Short Life, Long Life

Today's mission oriented day was full of awesomeness. My Sunday mornings always start around 5:55 to get ready for my 6:30 call time; I was originally supposed to be observing the director for eventually doing that for church services, but due to a roster mix-up I ended up doing CCU (it's basically making sure that the colors on the screen look good). I hadn't done CCU in a very long time, so I felt pretty rusty; but I managed to pull it off thanks to the great leaders in the room. I wanted to take a nap when I got back, but I ended up working on my assessment; I'm not done yet, but I'll get it done tomorrow. In Jesus' name. Tonight's service was awesome; pastor Brian gave a message on two main facts of life and how we can use that to live better. His two points? Life's short, and life's long. The Bible says like a vapor we're here for a short time, then vanish; sure makes you think differently about life in general. Considering I didn't get much sleep last night, I'll be going to sleep now =)

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment