Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 445: Celebrating the City's Colours

So today was a win for me. Chapel overall was awesome; I got to help present a video I put together for Colour, and so far everyone that's come up to me about it has told me all positive things. I was talking about the way I make videos with a friend, and as I was explaining it, it dawned on me how genuine it is. As you would notice most of the time, whenever I make retrospective videos, I never put myself in them. The reason I do this is to represent the fact that it's not about me; it never has been about me, so why start now you know? I've always desired to serve for God's calling/purpose; my mom pulled a 1 samuel 1-2 when I was young and dedicated me to the good Lord's service, so from there on it just stuck to me. I love serving, no matter what size the job, importance, or credit; as long as the heart behind the service is good, I don't mind doing it. I wanted this video to represent how important this college family is; I wanted to capture the heart of our friends as they were serving in their respective areas. I consider it a mission accomplished =)

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment