Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 449: The Lighter Sides of Colour

Last week on the last day, the city campus had the majority of the work to do, especially with the pack down of the place when it was all over. The hills students helped out until a certain time, and then they would head out to their homes early. This time around, we got the easy side of it. Today was very similar to yesterday, with some slight changes to what I did. In the afternoon, I helped Laz with his camera; the guy never really got a break, so I gave him one and worked his camera in the meantime. It was a lot of fun, and I'm happy I got to make a larger contribution to the conference. When Revelation was over and I was released until pack down, I just reflected on what was accomplished the past two weeks. I've been surrounded by well over 15,000 women in total, serving them and helping to give them the best conference they have ever experienced. I've had the privilege of seeing just a glimpse of what the creative departments of the church do for events like this, and actually being part of it myself was the highest honor. On a plus side, I never had to spend a dollar, because of the addition of lunch vouchers as opposed to last year only having dinner vouchers (that's my God continually providing for me, awesome). This conference really was something to remember; I enjoyed every part of it, and I hope that from here I can take what I've learned and seen and make this semester even greater.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment