Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 441: Full Contribution

So today's events were much more productive than yesterday's, thanks to finally fulfilling my rostered allocation. Because I didn't get to train yesterday, I just sat in the service and experienced the awesomeness of Colour; but before I got on the bus one of my leaders told me to go straight to my camera when I got there this morning. So I did. And it was super cool. I'm assisting a tracking camera, which basically means it's a camera that moves on a small track to bring some more perspectives during the service. This camera needs 3 people: one operator and two assistants that are in charger of either moving the fully rigged camera or constantly adjusting the cables so the operators don't trip. I pretty much had to learn on the spot on how to work the rig, but thanks be to God that I managed to pull it off, and quite well to boot. Whenever I wasn't on assist, I was walking around getting some more footage of city campus volunteers in action; always a pleasure, but since I was actually doing volunteer work I didn't get to do as much. Everything went so well today though; I even found time to just sit down with my Bible and get some spiritual food for the day. My prayer was definitely more consistent this time around, and it's sure motivating me to want to strive for that excellence every day. All in all, God was doing some work today; lots of women accepted Christ during the sessions, the key speakers gave incredible messages, and we all got to see the potential of what could be if the whole world was united under God's banner. Even just standing on the floor level watching thousands of women worshipping can inspire you; it sure inspired me.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. Can't believe it's almost over; just one more day and POOF. It's gone, like that. Crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment