Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 439: A Coloured Video

Bump in happened today. It wasn't as intense as last year's, thank God. In fact, I did very little compared to being on the logistics team last year; when you're on TV, most of the equipment is already set up when you get there so you don't have to much heavy lifting. I pretty much spent the day with my old roommate Lazaro, walking around the SEC helping whenever we could. Laz and I are the only college students in the TV team representing the city campus; I consider this a high honor. Whenever I wasn't helping with TV, I was filming for college; considering I was pretty much the only person filming, it should be fun to see an edited project filled with the stuff I got today. I'm so looking forward to this conference; it's gonna be awesome!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment