Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 427: Capacity

God, I would love to have more capacity in life. I'm super grateful for the capacity I have now; it did get me through this past year. But lately, I realize last year's capacity won't get me through this one; all I'm asking for is that I can get closer to You so that my capacity can expand. Don't get me wrong, today was awesome; I got to play keys for Misterhood for the first time since last year, I finished College News and got it approved, and I got to connect with lots of new people, but there were a few points where I felt like I couldn't handle it anymore. But in the end, I kew that above all else, You are good. You are for me, not against me. You are right beside me, so I don't have to worry. Thanks for that.

I'm just thinking about College News right now; it's never been done before (at least in the city campus as far as I know). God's using me to make history here; I couldn't dare take full credit for something like this, because if it wasn't for Him, I wouldn't be here. I'm excited to see this become a new medium that the college can use; there's been many people like me that started something that we're experiencing the fruit of. They had one simple idea, and now it's escalated to the big ministry it is today; Street Teams is one of those ministries that was started by a college student some years back. I just feel so privileged to be able to contribute to what's already an amazing school; I seriously can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of this year.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment