Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 335: Just a 5

Today, I said a farewell to my friend Melissa and a temporary farewell to my roommate, Lazaro. It was tough, I won't lie; this week has simply been an emotional one. Some of these people I will see again; some others.. I don't know other than eternity. Personally, I find the real hero to be Alison, because she has been dropping people off all week. I'm even going to be one of those people in a couple days! After having lunch with Alison and Donny, I got to Skype with my family again, and that just made me more excited about coming home. My evening was pretty much serving at Powerhouse for the last time; after tonight, I won't be going near Powerhouse again. I don't want to bash it or anything, but I had a hard time being there. I can live without it, so I'm looking forward to whatever else I can do instead. I have one more full day in Australia; getting ready is all I'll be doing now.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment