Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 348: She's not a Christian AAAAAH!!!!!!!

First off, let me explain the title. My sister was watching this show called Trading Spouses, and she asked if I had seen an episode of this Christian woman who apparently went crazy. Seriously, seriously, out of her mind crazy. So I watched it, and I am pretty much speechless. The one clip they kept repeating in the "coming up" part was where she shouts "SHE'S NOT A CHRISTIAN AAAAAH!!!!!!!!" I got scared the first time I saw it, but by the time it actually happened I was laughing about it (still scared, but laughing).

Anyways, it was a good day. My grandma celebrated her 90th birthday today; she never ceases to amaze me. This whole year she's been praying for me while I was away, and I really appreciate her for that. I'm grateful for both of my grandmas, because they're the ones I got to know most; I love them very much, and I look forward to seeing them more during my break.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment