Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 349: Hot Chocolate!

So today was good, blessed like every other day this year. It didn't do much, other than hang out with the dogs, reorganize my music library, and approve a couple new artists (I am now a fan of Dave Barnes and Jadon Lavik; you should check them out). The best part of today was revisiting SFC to help film the Christmas program; this program has always been dear to my heart, so it was super cool to see it again. You can never underestimate the power of a Flip camera; this little guy's got guts, and it did a fantastic job of capturing the event. Seeing some old friends was great too; it just makes me realize how long it's been since I was in the place of these kids. Now the guys I got to know in my senior year are the big guns, and their voices dropped a lot (they almost sounds manlier than I do haha). But it was a pleasure to help Mr. Mateyka make this whole program something to remember (literally, because I recorded it). Yup, it was a good day; tomorrow should be just as good, if not more.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment