Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 345: All Tangled Up

Today was an outside day pretty much; it's nice to get mass amounts of fresh air in comparison to not as much in your house. M family went to Pittsburg to see my grandma; she's been struggling with a mental illness, so my mom has been helping her all year (she's one of my heroes for that). We had breakfast at IHOP with my cousins Sandy and Sarah, and after that we went to Target and Graceland, a Christian bookstore. As custom to this trip which happens regularly over weekends, we went to a Spanish market to get some food for my grandma; I like it there, it's nice! When we got back, it was a sort of down time until I went with my sister to see puppies that belong to our neighbors down the street. They are extremely adorable; right now, they fit into the palm of my hand! AGH, CUTE!! The evening was my favorite, because my parents and I went to see Tangled. All I have to say about this movie is that it's definitely one of my top favorite Disney movies now; it was excellent, and I would love to see it again. Even when we got home, it got better by watching Tron in preparation for the sequel coming out this Friday!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment