Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 350: White Christmas Fever

For the sake of my head not overheating, I'll keep today's brief. I visited my high school today and got to see Louie Giglio's "The 12 Words of Christmas" message with the high school/middle school kids, and it was awesome. I come home to find the house colder than ever, so the dogs and I made a penguin huddle in the living room while watching Pan's Labyrinth. Surprisingly, the winter sure is coming, and it's colder than i remember (you know it's interesting when even your house is almost colder than the outside). I ended up randomly getting a fever that was really annoying; I'm still feeling some after effects right now. But God is good, and this whole thing helped me get some good quality time with Him while my family was out of the house. It's amazing how God can use the most unusual circumstances to get your attention; you really gotta love the guy for looking out for us at all times. I will say that I'm feeling much better than I did a few hours ago, thanks to prayer and a little help from Tylenol. Now I just gotta start praying I'll wake up feeling much better.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment