Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 351: Family Ties

Today was pretty great. It was a different spin on the week thanks to my sister, who stayed with me and the dogs. We had a good time just chilling and watching random TV shows that have no real purpose in my terms. I got to finally use a couple Taco Bell coupons and save some moolah, which was sweet; It was most satisfying. My afternoon wasn't very different from the morning, but that doesn't mean it wasn't as good. In the evening, my family (new addition Derek included) went to a church dinner, where we had a great time with the Garcias and the rest of the church family. Every time I see these people, I tend to appreciate them more, because I get to see what amazing people are part of this church. I can only pray that the same amount of blessing they have been to me will return to them soon; I know God has a plan for this church, and I hope that those plans will work out to the best. Also, Tron: Legacy is in theaters now; excited is one of the biggest understated adjectives I've ever used to describe how I feel now..

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment