Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 358: New Toys!!

"It came!!! It finally came!!! The Big One. [cue dramatic strings] Extremely dangerous, keep out of reach of children.... cool!"

This is one of those scenes from Toy Story that I remember because of how many times I've seen it. Today, I could have easily quoted this over and over again. Today was one for the history books, as my present to myself from myself arrived this afternoon. What was it, you may ask. A Canon Rebel T2i camera kit, I may answer. I GOT MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!! It's about time, man!! I basically got to show it off to the family after months of researching and getting input from all the camera experts in my world. It's more beautiful than I dreamed; I seriously can't wait to start reading the instruction manual to figure out how to use the darn thing!!

My Christmas Eve was definitely one of the best ever; lots of time with the family, lots of great food, lots of camera testing, and even Lotso' Huggin' Bear making me detest evil toys that hide behind cuteness (Never... ever.... trust a bunny. Or a pink bear that smells of strawberries..) My family is really the best gift of my life; I thank God so much for them and everything they do for me. God, thanks for an amazing year; and Jesus... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment